[gNewSense-users] KDE

From: Andrew Wigglesworth
Subject: [gNewSense-users] KDE
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:52:11 +0000

That's it, everything KDE.

Who else is using KDE?  Are there more people interested in helping to gnsise
(heh!) the KDE side of things?

Please forgive me there is already an active group, but this is not the
impression that I had from the website or the irc channel.  Also, it's not a
criticism of the developers, just that I'd like a gNewSense KDE desktop :-)

So, what to do?  I've a few thoughts.

(0) People identify themselves as interested.

(1) A KDE desktop area of the wiki covering the aspects of the Dapper desktop
that need changing etc.  This would include a KDE todo list and maybe a list
of people who are helping in any aspect.

(2) Could we consider a KDE specific prefix for people to use so that KDE
specific stuff can be filtered in the discussion list?

Disclaimer:-  I am not an expert of any sort in developing or doing major
customisation of KDE, but I can learn.  I am, though, a long term user of KDE
and it is my preferred desktop.

However, I love all free desktops equally :-)