Re: [gNewSense-users] ODF File Icons

From: jeff
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] ODF File Icons
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 22:42:18 -0300

Dave Crossland wrote:
A prettier-than-Ubuntu GNOME theme would also help - perhaps Murrine? :-)

BLAG has a full set of SVG icons that you are free to pillage if you would like. We also have our own (free) theme, which you can grab as well. It may or may not be to your taste, but I thought I would point it out.

Here are some older screenshots:
http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=567&slide=1&title=blag+linux+and+gnu+30002+screenshots

The backgrounds we usually use are more similar to what we have on our website:
http://www.blagblagblag.org

Ciao,

-Jeff