Re: [gNewSense-users] Official gNewSense forums?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Official gNewSense forums?
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 10:11:19 +0100

Hi

   Community wise, if there is one thing I would go back and do
   differently with Ubuntu, it would be to launch with forums. That
   doesn't means forums are necessary or that GMANE won't cut it for this
   group -- it's just meant to be a data point. :)

Why not write a forum engine that builds a cool GUI around GMANE
instead ? That would be still usable for anti-fora (like many of
us) since we could still use our MUA and on the other hand the
end-user could use the neat GMANE-gui.

Just my .2c
--
Xavier