Re: [gNewSense-users] some ideas

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] some ideas
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 10:01:41 +0100

   I think the first suggestion is in the spirit of the last. Like,

   "The unethical, unsustainable proprietary software in the list below
   are often included in GNU+Linux distributions, including the ones that
   have a reputation for only including free software like Ubuntu,
   Fedora, openSUSE and Debian. gNewSense is proud to be truly 100% Free
   Software!"

I like this but really, why do we want to "promote" (even
indirectly) non-free software by listing them ? I see this as a
source of temptation for the end-user where we only want to
advocate 100% free software.

Regards
--
Xavier