Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Any news concerning bug #47902 and #47899?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Any news concerning bug #47902 and #47899?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 23:37:40 +0200

Op Tue, 04 Oct 2016 00:02:30 +0200
schreef address@hidden:

> I just tried to install Ucclia on my X60 with libreboot.
> The LiveISO doesn't start at all and the netinst gives the same
> problem as described in bug #47902
> (https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?47899).

I'm finishing up my testing of new netboot images. I'll put them online
tomorrow.

I believe on libreboot machines the bootloader doesn't the isolinux
configuration, so you have to do that manually [1]. Please let us know
if this method doesn't work for you (preferably on gnewsense-users).

[1]
https://libreboot.org/docs/gnulinux/grub_boot_installer.html#manual_isolinux