[Gnewsense-dev] Latest net installer on x200 with libreboot

From: stig atle steffensen
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Latest net installer on x200 with libreboot
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 21:42:11 +0200

I'm having a hard time getting things installed on a x200 with libreboot.
It fails when I select a archive mirror, everything up until that point
works fine.
(I downloaded the iso from the links on the forum, 20 minutes ago).

The live iso fails to boot on my machine, so I have to use the net
installer.

It just fails with the message:
"An error has been detected while trying to use the specified debian
archive mirror.
Possible reasons for the error are : incorrect mirror specified .... ...

in the log it says:

mirror does not have any suite symlinks.
mirror does not support the specified release (ucclia).

The mirror I'm using that's closest to me is:
no.archive.gnewsense.org

I've also tried different ones as well.
So, what can I do to get this sorted?

(I did use the mipsel installer yesterday, that one worked just fine on
the Lemote).