Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Lemote Yeelong - Can't find any to purchase in US :c

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Lemote Yeelong - Can't find any to purchase in US :c
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 22:12:22 +0200

Op Wed, 9 Sep 2015 09:25:01 -0700
schreef T Smith <address@hidden>:

> Still having trouble finding where to buy one of these machines for
> the US. I know it's a bit off topic, but where is everyone finding
> these? I might have missed those emails or something.
>
> It'd be great to find the 8101B for the 10" screen.

Apparently, Debian is going to drop support for these machines [1].
Given our resources, gNewSense can't support it on its own. That means
Ucclia+1 will be the last release that will run on the Yeeloong.
Hopefully Debian keeps up LTS efforts.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2015/09/msg00050.html