Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Installation on a Lemote Yeeloong

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Installation on a Lemote Yeeloong
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 22:26:33 +0200

Op Sat, 5 Sep 2015 10:16:36 +0200
schreef Stig Atle Steffensen <address@hidden>:

> has anyone of you tested building iceweasel with the info below?
> If not I'd be glad to test, but I need some help with how to build it.

I've updated libvpx in Ucclia's repo to 1.4.0. Iceweasel now built on
mipsel without a need for webm related hacks (I've not uploaded this
version to the repo). However, #45772 [1] remains unchanged. When trying
to open a new tab it says "BROWSER_NEW_TAB_URL is not defined". But the
gNewSense patch is not much more than changing some preferences, so it
shouldn't be disabling any modules or something.

I'm building unpatched iceweasel again to see how that works out now.

[1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?45772