Re: [Gnewsense-dev] ARM(hf?) distro

From: Stephen Paul Weber
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] ARM(hf?) distro
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 12:14:42 +0000

E: Invalid Release file, no entry for main/binary-armhf/Packages

As you would expect, since ucclia (or any gnewsense) does not have an armhf. So I'm guessing I need to change my mirror and other settings to point at wheezy initially?

How does the bootstrapping part of the gnewsense build work? Do I run rebuildd pointing at debian and then publish that under a gnewsense name and rerun? Or... it should just need source packages from gnewsense... how do I get it to do that?

Thanks,

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted