Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Compiling Iceweasel

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Compiling Iceweasel
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 01:40:04 -0200

On Jan 27, 2015, Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

> If you already have Ucclia running on the Yeeloong,

I haven't upgraded yet.  Do you by any chance remember at what file the
compiler got stuck?  This would hopefully enable me to duplicate the bug
with a cross compiler (I've just built such a cross compiler to bisect a
kernel regression in the upcoming 3.19-gnu)

> $ sudo aptitude install devscripts
> $ sudo aptitude build-dep libvpx
> $ dget
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/libv/libvpx/libvpx_1.3.0-3.dsc
> $ dpkg-source -x *.dsc
> $ cd libvpx-1.3.0
> $ debuild -b -uc -us -sa

Thanks!

> I've built Ucclia's kernel in an Ucclia environment, so you should have
> no problem with it for your build machine. I haven't tested the upgrade
> path much, but the build machine is probably fairly minimal, so I don't
> expect much trouble.

*nod*

I'll try it on one of my local machines first, since those are much
easier to fix ;-)

Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer