Re: [Gnewsense-dev] RFC: Translations

From: Felipe López
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] RFC: Translations
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:06:16 -0500

2014-01-30 Fastlink <address@hidden>:
Hi Luis,

Would you please advise how I can back-up all recently created files?
Is there any real need for it, in fact?

I don't understand, backing up what files? :)

I have an old unused computer and stable internet connection. Is there
any reasonable way to use it as a resource for gnewsense project?

You can use it for testing gNewSense alpha and beta releases and report to h-node.org hardware that do work and hardware that do not work with gNewSense.

Besides that, I don't know :)

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/