Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Translations Menu

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Translations Menu
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 08:45:59 -0500

2013/12/9 Nandakumar <address@hidden>
Hello,

The "translations" menu is not working well. For example, menu in the
page "http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation" points to
"http://www.gnewsense.org/de/Documentation" while the correct page is
"http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation.de"

Hi, Nandakumar.

Actually, the translations menu was changed according to the points discussed in a recent Request for Change to the translations [1].

Translated pages with the format /Section/PageName.lang will be changed manually to lang/Section/PageName

[1] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-dev/2013-11/msg00010.html

Also, I would like to know how to add Malayalam to that menu.

I think Sam can help with that. By the way, I see the language code of Malayalam is ml, but how would you write Malayalam in Malayalam? മലയാളം?

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/