[Gnewsense-dev] Translating images in the website

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Translating images in the website
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 15:32:31 -0500

Hi,

Just a note to translators: you can find the source of images in the "Attachments" of the English page (next to the "More Actions" dropdown menu). Normally, the source file is a compressed SVG file (.svgz) that can be edited using Inkscape. If you can't find the source file of an image or don't feel comfortable manipulating SVG files with Inkscape, please ask in this list for help, I'd be glad to help localize images on demand.

I updated the download button in the German and French home pages a few minutes ago. Could translators please check if the text in the buttons is well written?

Best,

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.info/