Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Add yourself to gNewSense Credits

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Add yourself to gNewSense Credits
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:43:36 +1000

Felipe Lopez <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is just to inform all mailing list subscribers that there is a
> new
> Credits page [1] in the Web site  for listing all the people who have
> contributed or still contribute to gNewSense in any field.  Please, be
> sure
> to add yourself if you're not already listed there, or update your
> existing
> information  to give proper credit to your work.

I'm in the process of adding myself (work in progress) and Rek2 who it was
noted was not given proper credit:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-users/2013-06/msg00012.html

> [1] http://www.gnewsense.org/Credits

This page says "Available" and "unavailable" - any thoughts on if this should
be interperated as 'this person can do this role' or 'this person previously
did this role but does not currently'?

thanks,
kk