Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Troubles with getting development environment set up

From: Harry Prevor
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Troubles with getting development environment set up
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 15:52:26 -0400

On 2013-09-08 12:01, rsiddharth wrote:
Now `apt-get update'. Does it work?

Thanks a lot for your instructions. They did work; odd that the key wasn't imported for me before. My other problems were simply because I had apt-pinned the squeeze repository, but not the squeeze/updates repository. Excited to get to work now.

(P.S. Sorry for the double rsiddharth; working with a new mail client and accidentally sent a response solely to you instead of to the list.)

--
Harry Prevor