[Gnewsense-dev] Updated the document About gNewSense for version 3

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Updated the document About gNewSense for version 3
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:02:00 -0500

Hi,

I finished updating the document About gNewSense [1]. I tried to make it simple,
so that it serves as a summary for people new to the system.

With the update, I also made some changes to other pages that are important and,
I think, related to the information covered in the document:

* History page [2]. I found this page lost in the wiki, so I put a link to it in
  the document cover [1].
* Main/CommunityGuidelines [3]. I put the community guidelines as a new section
  in the page that defines gNewSense [4] and made Main/CommunityGuidelines
  redirect to that section.
* Main/Features [5]. This page is outdated and I think the features listed
  there are a bit hard to understand for end-users that are new to GNU/Linux.
  So, I made this page redirect to the Features included in the document [6].

I hope I didn't exceeded my prerrogatives here. Comments and suggestions are
welcome.

Best,

[1]: http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/3/AboutgNewSense
[2]: http://www.gnewsense.org/History