Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Change.

From: r. siddharth
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Change.
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 18:05:31 +0530

On Monday 09 July 2012 03:26 PM, Sam Geeraerts wrote:

You could practise on the gNewSense wiki while you're going through that
guide, and append our own guidelines [1] with what you experience to be
best practices.

That is a good idea. I'll try to work on the gNewSense documentation guidelines while I wade through the GNOME documentation style guide.

You could join in on the alpha testing (see my earlier mail on this
list). I haven't had much feedback yet, so either it works amazingly
well, or nobody's interested. :)

I'd like to do it. How should I go about installing the new system ? Should I follow the procedure given here[1] or do something else which is not yet documented ?

I thank you.

[1] : http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/DebootstrappingGNewSense3
--
rsiddharth