[Gnewsense-dev] leaving gNewSense

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] leaving gNewSense
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:31:12 +0200

Hello,

I am going to leave this project.

Samgee is already subscribed to the volunteer coordinators address and I did the relevant changes to the website so I think there will be no problem.

Just to be clear, this has nothing to do with you, the project etc. but with other people/situations.

I wish gNewSense a long life and it has been an honor for me to contribute to this project.

I will unsubscribe now so keep it in mind while replying.

All the best,

--
Graziano