Re: [Gnewsense-dev] LibrePlanet e-mail

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] LibrePlanet e-mail
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 10:35:10 +0200

Aurelien Desbrieres wrote:
On Sat, 2011-05-14 at 20:34 -0400, Rbridgew wrote:
I am also looking very hard at helping the gNewSense team, but
surely will need more ramp up in that arena.

I am not in the gNewSense dev team, but i help this project like some
 other as i can.

I have join this mail as you can see to the gNewSense dev team. Feel
free to ask them at irc.freenode.net #gnewsense #gnewsense-dev and
have a look at https://savannah.gnu.org the gNewSense project is there.

I also gave Rick some pointers via IRC.

I have been too long simply wishing the Free Software community
well, from the bench.

Time to get on the field and join the game. :)