Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Archive updated, testing needed

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Archive updated, testing needed
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 08:40:12 +0200

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 10:01:32 +1030, Karl Goetz wrote:
Hi all,
I've just moved gnewsense-metad aside, and replaced it with a
gnewsense-three directory. This should be correctly signed (at least
for binary packages).
We no longer have a gnewsense-volatile repository though. I dont think we'll bother to maintain this until after we have a working release....

Old sources.lists should keep working, unless they include the volatile
entry. let me know how it goes :)
thanks,
kk

Where do we find the new sources.list in the wiki?

Should we try replacing the Debian Squeeze one with this one and test?

Any other way users could help testing?

Thanks!

--
Graziano Sorbaioli