Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Free Software eBook reader

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Free Software eBook reader
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:01:33 +0200

Christophe Jarry wrote:
It seems I have been mistaken in my message from may, 10th 2010
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-dev/2010-05/msg00035.html):

Thanks for the update. Still more suitable for -users list, though. :)

Yes, all GPL code is GPL... But now, you have to register to see this
code (see http://www.bookeen.com/en/supportdownload/?idPart=3). Is that
a GPL violation?

They only have to make the source available to their customers (i.e. anyone they gave the binaries to), so as long as any one of them can register it should be OK.