Re: [Gnewsense-dev] bzr repos have moved on savannah

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] bzr repos have moved on savannah
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 22:00:20 +1030

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:30:31 +1030
Karl Goetz <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Relevant to us all:
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> [trim]
>
> bzr:// and bzr+ssh:// are enabled.
> sftp:// is disabled.
>
> Your project bzr page is updated with the new URLs, e.g.:
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bzr/?group=emacs
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bzr/?group=pdf
>
> (note that "/srv/bzr" disappeared)
>
> bzr complained when I tried 'bzr switch', but apparently you can just
> edit your .bzr/branch/branch.conf manually in your working copies.
>
> [trim]
> kk

As a conveniance, the command looks like this for me (noting i have a
savannah account)

sed -i -e \
's#sftp://address@hidden/srv/bzr/gnewsense/#bzr+ssh://address@hidden/gnewsense/#'
\
 sourcecheckouts/gns-parkes/.bzr/branch/branch.conf
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au