[Gnewsense-dev] slim-gnewsense-1.1 (a SLiM theme for gNewSense)

From: alexus / dotcommon
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] slim-gnewsense-1.1 (a SLiM theme for gNewSense)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 16:58:10 +0200

Hi all!

I have developed a SLiM [1] theme (called 'slim-gnewsense-1.1') for gNS
(SLiM is a desktop-independent graphical login manager for X which aims to
be light and simple, although completely configurable through themes and an
option file; is suitable for machines on which remote login functionalities
are not needed).

So I have added a new section called 'SLiM themes', with a
'slim-gnewsense-1.1' subsection, to the artwork proposal page of the wiki
[2]; from here you can read some info about it, see a screenshot and also
download it.

After cheched if it is ok, I would like to move the whole 'SLiM themes'
section to the main artwork page of the wiki [3].

Please give me some feedback.

Regards
al3xu5 / dotcommon