Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Hi/Looking for something to work on

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Hi/Looking for something to work on
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 22:21:36 +0200

b2 schreef:
Since I'm new to gNewSense I don't really have an idea what would be a
suitable task for me by browsing the bug list.

Bug reports marked Need Info are a good entry point. Finding out what the problem is is usually easier than fixing it.

Think I will just play around a little bit with the resources you
mentioned. If there are any startup difficulties, I think I'll simply
contact the mailing list.

Great. I hope to hear more from you (preferably about solutions to those difficulties ;) ).