Re: [Gnewsense-dev] suggestion: sources.list reference webpage

From: dotcommon
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] suggestion: sources.list reference webpage
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 17:50:19 +0200

>> > On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:52:56 +0200
>> > al3xu5 / dotcommon <address@hidden> wrote:
>> [...]

[...]

>> Karl Goetz schreef:
>> Anyone is free to do it anyway, of
>> course. If that happens and it turns out there's a real use for it
>> then we can still move it to www.

[...]

On Sat, 1 May 2010 18:05:35 +0200, al3xu5 / dotcommon
<address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
> ok... so (as i have time) i will try to write such a page in the wiki,
> hoping you all will check the infos i will put

done...

the draft page is here:
http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/ReposRefs

i hope you all would kindly:
- let me know what do you think about it: structure, content, layout etc.
- check infos: are too much? are too much little? are correct?
- check language form and spelling (and, please, sorry for my bad
english...)

anyway i leave to you to decide if (and how/where) this page should be
used (linked) or not

thanks

regards
al3xu5 / dotcommon