Re: [Gnewsense-dev] python-apt for mipsel.

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] python-apt for mipsel.
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 21:24:37 +0930

On Sun, 02 May 2010 12:34:32 +0200
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

> Karl Goetz schreef:
> > Looks like the change I made to the handling of security/volatile
> > broke the update script.
> > hopefully on the next run it'll finish successfully and the updated
> > package will be available to everyone.
>
> I installed 0.7.7.1+nmu2gns1 today. I ran software-properties-gtk,
> checked off the -security entries in Third-party Software, switched
> on Security and Volatile in Updates and reloaded package info without
> a problem. This works on i386 and mipsel. Synaptic and Update Manager
> also still work.

about
bloody
time
:)

Why is it whenever i email to say something will work, I've broken the
update script at the same time?

> However, there's a problem with authentication for volatile. When I
> try to install clamav, aptitude says that clamav-base is untrusted.

Same problem as with security.

(for archive, the problem is me using a dodgy hack to make the
repository layout the way i want, which the archive script can't
handle).
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)