[Gnewsense-dev] Builder on savannah bzr

From: David Sterry
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Builder on savannah bzr
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 13:21:55 -0700

After looking around for bzr analogues for github, I saw launchpad and
of course savannah. Anyway, I attempted to pull builder from the current
link given in the wiki and I got:

~/builder$ bzr branch http://bzr.savannah.nongnu.org/r/gnewsense/builder
http://bzr.savannah.nongnu.org/r/gnewsense/builder/ is permanently
redirected to http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/gnewsense/builder/
bzr: ERROR: Unknown repository format: 'Bazaar repository format 2a
(needs bzr 1.16 or later)\n'

I can deal with the version upgrade if I need to install from source but
wasn't sure that the project's even there. Browsing with a web browser I
can see files in other projects but not in this one. Where am I going wrong?

-David