Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense-MIPS, Yeelong and SiliconMotion video driv

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense-MIPS, Yeelong and SiliconMotion video driver
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:44:49 +1030

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:23:00 +0800
Hongbing Hu <address@hidden> wrote:

> Karl Goetz 写道:
> > On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:55:51 +0800
> > Hongbing Hu <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> Richard Stallman 写道:

> >> Please be sure the script has ran.
> >> you can check the log file "/var/log/pm-suspend.log",
> >> the file should contain "/usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d/99yeeloong".
> >>
> >> en,of course the shell script should be executable.
> >>
> > I've tried running 'sudo pm-hibernate' and the laptop doesn't
> > hibernate. the log file mentioned doesn't exist, so i assume
> > pm hasn't even started the process.
>
> You mean: the shell scripts doesn't exist.

No I don't.

> Please check the file permissions.
>
> looks like:
> # ls -l /usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d/99yeeloong
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2161 03-11
> 11:19 /usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d/99yeeloong

11:41:23 address@hidden:~$ grep oo /proc/cpuinfo
system type             : lemote-notebook
cpu model               : ICT Loongson-2 V0.3  FPU V0.1
11:41:29 address@hidden:~$ ls -l /usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d/99yeeloong
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2.2K 2010-03-11 12:15
/usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d/99yeeloong

> > I've tried running both the version emailed to the list, and my
> > modified version.

I have tried two copies of the script - yours and my customised
version. both fail to do anything I can see when i run 'sudo
pm-hibernate'.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)