Re: [Gnewsense-dev] NetworkManager fails to show its icon in the system

From: Ziro
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] NetworkManager fails to show its icon in the system tray
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 22:57:42 +0900

At Sat, 9 Jan 2010 22:52:44 +1030,
Karl Goetz wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 21:18:04 +0900
> Ziro <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > After the upgrade to the version 0.7.1~bpo50+1, NetworkManger fails to
> > show its icon in the system tray.  Aside from that, NM seems to work
> > properly: it can configure the network interface correct, and pop up
> > messages.
>
> The package isn't in the public packages list yet. Its should be there
> 'soon' - I'm watching dpkg-scanpackages run as we "speak" :)

I might have wrong or unofficial repositories in my sources.list.
What are the current official repositories for the Yeeloong port? I have:

deb http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense metad main
deb http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense-security metad main

in my sources.list.

Regards,