Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNS 3 | Modify date & time | Unsupported platform

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNS 3 | Modify date & time | Unsupported platform
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 10:31:41 +1030

On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 01:56:33 -0500
aurele <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As I try to modify date and time from the menu, this windows appear.
>
> "The platform you are running is not supported by this tool"

This will happen for everything in gnome-system-tools.
dpkg -L gnome-system-tools |grep bin
/usr/bin
/usr/bin/services-admin
/usr/bin/shares-admin
/usr/bin/time-admin
/usr/bin/users-admin

Savannah: http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?28180 (Thanks sam).
kk

PS. you might want to un-set reply-to if you don't want to be cc'd in
replies all the time.

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au