[Gnewsense-dev] Re: Secure VoIP calling - adoped by Fedora and Ubuntu GN

From: Daniel Clark
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Secure VoIP calling - adoped by Fedora and Ubuntu GNU/Linux
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 15:28:55 -0500

Richard Stallman wrote:
>       I had actually been considering a small patch to
>     debootstrap to optionally use qemu static cpu architectures by
> auto-inserting
>     the arch image into the debootstrap chroot when building for foreign cpu
>     architectures, and hence to also enable this for pbuilder as well.
>
> I don't follow this; I don't know what qemu is.
>
> Are you trying to develop a solution to a problem of not having a
> suitable MIPS machine?  If so, I am pretty sure I can get you sent
> one.

We are somewhat low on stock at the moment, but we could certainly give
David access to mipsel machine(s) he could do compiles on.

David, if you'd like that, just send your SSH public key in a
GnuPG-signed message to address@hidden .

Cheers,
--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny