[Gnewsense-dev] Download button SVG

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Download button SVG
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 22:47:32 +0200

I finally managed to figure out how to scale our download button in SVG format [1]. A blueprint for Inkscape [2] pointed me in the right direction. I'm using a manually edited copy of the button now [3]. I added these attributes to the svg element:

preserveAspectRatio="xMinYMin meet"
viewBox="0 0 265 80"

Seeing as nothing happened with the blueprint, I suppose Inkscape doesn't support this yet.

I'll figure out some other time why linking from the button (object element) doesn't work.

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/images/download/download_btn.svg
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/inkscape/+spec/allow-browser-resizing
[3] http://elmundolibre.be/public/download_btn.svg