[Gnewsense-dev] [KFV] no reference for sv_addr.agh

From: crap0101
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] [KFV] no reference for sv_addr.agh
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 02:04:50 +0200

Hi, I need a piece of advice regarding a file i'm checking for KFV,
this:
http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Ubuntu-hardy-linux-2-6-24-12-22--include--asm-cris--arch-v10--sv-addr-agh
The file is too long, i cut some lines here
http://gnewsense.pastebin.com/m3e6855a5 (there are other *7000* lines of
defines)

Is not the code itself that make me doubtful, infact this one is well
documented ( see
http://www.axis.com/products/dev_etrax_100lx/index.htm ), but i think
about the head of the document: inside the first comment there's a
reference regarding 2 files used to generate this one, but none of these
is located in the kernel tree (the path is self-explanatory, anyway i
grepped it).
I think it was generated within the axis toolkit (download it requires
registration, i don't... yet).

The matter is: how to modify it, if we haven't the files which had
generated it (since is not recommended editing it directly) ?
Since this file are placed there without reference, have that 2 files
above-mentioned would be nice.

what do you think?

i've opened a bug report: http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00323

Thanks,