Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Listing of non-free programs in gNS

From: Rubén Rodríguez Pérez
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Listing of non-free programs in gNS
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:33:47 +0200

> I think we should make one such list to know easily what has been
> removed from ubuntu's
> main and universe, much like a blacklist.

May I suggest you to use the list I maintain instead of a gNewSense
specific one? That way it would be useful to other distros, and you
still can link to it from your documentation.
You can find it at http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Software_blacklist

It needs some improvements, I'm going to make a small template, so every
package can show the upstream it was found in, and other details.