[Gnewsense-dev] Partial patch to gen-kernel

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Partial patch to gen-kernel
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 23:14:38 +0930

Hi all,

Attached is a partial patch to modify gen-kernel.
It should fix the following bugs:

http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00212
 - DeltaH - Kernel - non free licence /include/video/mach64
http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00308
 - b43 kernel module suggests installation of proprietary firmware

The code to modify the b43 related bug is commented out. I got help
writing the sed line, and I have NFI what it does. I'm not putting it
in without understanding.

If those two things can be fixed, the only other blocker for the next
release is 248 (amslatex), which we are discussing in another thread.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au