[Gnewsense-dev] Icecat checkbox

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Icecat checkbox
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 17:22:55 +0200

I found a way to make the Icecat checkbox in Software Sources work (see bug report 277 [1]). It seems that every section in /usr/share/python-apt/templates/gNewSense.info needs a MatchURI. I haven't found any documentation about this, so I don't know why it is required and what it really means. The checkbox worked again when I added:

MatchURI: gnuzilla.gnu.org/download/debian

[1] http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00277