Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Savannah project announcement

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Savannah project announcement
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:53:40 +0200

Karl Goetz schreef:
I'm planning to ask the Savannah hackers if its possible to get our
bugs/tickets exported from Savannah somehow, and if it is I'll initiate
a project to move our bugs into Savannah. (The theory being if Savannah
goes MIA and we have our bugs we can maintain ourselves for a while).

Any reason for this paranoia? Savannah is pretty stable, isn't it?

Will all our bug reports be moved, or just the open or interesting ones?