Re: [Gnewsense-dev] fix.sh break X server

From: s . boutayeb
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] fix.sh break X server
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:30:31 +0100

Sorry Graziano,

I just read on the debian-mips list an alternative rescue procedure (I updated
the gNewSenseWiki accordingly), proposed by the CEO of Lemote himself!

Download a rescue kernel from
http://www.lemote.com/software/8.9inch/loonux/V1.1.0/rescue
Load it via usb, then you can have a shell in ramdisk to do things.

Then, you should undo the changes made by the fix.sh script (e.g. renaming of
the linux kernel or restoring the xorg.conf file).

Hoping this helps

Samy