Re: [Gnewsense-dev] lemote yeeloong rescue procedure

From: Arthur Webkid
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] lemote yeeloong rescue procedure
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:28:51 +0800

Hello

於 四,2009-01-15 於 18:00 +0100,Graziano Sorbaioli 提到:

> At a certain time I couldn't boot up my lemote anymore.
>
> Here is how I rescued it.
>
> 1)
> I downloaded the new version of the os that samy talked about in the
> mailing list:
>
> http://www.lemote.com/upfiles/8089_OS_v1.1.1/
>

> 2)
> Formatted an usb key ext2 and put it all inside.
>

> 3) Inserted the usb key BEFORE booting the lemote.
>

> 4)
> At the pmon boot I pressed del.

>From the manual about restore from USB
http://www.lemote.com/download/download_132.html

The manual suggests you can press "tab" for restore. After that you can
choose to press "W" for restore from HD, "U" from USB, and "V" from
server. The whole process can be done from graphical interface as noted
from the screenshots inside the manual. Can you confirm that? I don't
have the Yeeloong machine in hand. If that is the case, this information
can be added to the wiki.

--
Arthur Webkid