Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [gNewSenseToMips]System update files for the Yeelong

From: s . boutayeb
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [gNewSenseToMips]System update files for the Yeelong laptop
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 08:27:33 +0100

Hi Elly,

That would be smart! If there is a shortcut, I assume it will link to a PMON
command or to a shell command.

Do you have seen an information on the recovery procedure in the "Yeelong 8089
User manual" ( http://202.201.0.147/download/download_129.html ) or in the "PMON
User manual" ( http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/GNewSenseToMIPS#toc134
 ). I assume this might be the case, as booth documents have been released a few
days ago.

We should document this procedure, if available, on the wiki.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Samy