Re: [Gnash] rendering a swf ignoring background [dump-gnash]

From: Nutchanon Wetchasit
Subject: Re: [Gnash] rendering a swf ignoring background [dump-gnash]
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 22:42:22 +0700

I have been considering about a possibility of using Gnash as an animation
renderer for quite some time too. Transparent rendering feature crossed my
mind for the same reason as yours. Macromedia Flash itself didn't support
this, as far as I know.

So, I have created a feature request thread about this on Gnash's
issue tracker:

<https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47540>

I also posted an experimental patch which enable transparent rendering there,
though it currently does not provide option to turn transparency _off_.

Cheers,
Nutchanon Wetchasit