[Gnash] SWF9 format videos

From: Sneha
Subject: [Gnash] SWF9 format videos
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:41:18 +0530

Dear members,

Using gnash-0.8.4 Iam able to play SWF9 videos from youtube.

But from the  following websites gnash is unable to play any video.

Skyrock.com

Espn.go.com

Veoh.com

Deviantart.com

Imeem.com

The file format for these videos shows to be SWF 9.

And from the gnash debug log I observed that I did not get DEFINEVIDEOSTREAM tag for these videos.

Is this tag is getting discarded somewhere in gnash code.

Iam unable to figure out the problem. Can somebody help me in resolving this issue.

Regards

Sneha