Re: [Gnash] [Q] Build on MacOS X

From: JongAm Park
Subject: Re: [Gnash] [Q] Build on MacOS X
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:55:01 -0800

Hello.
Oh.. I see. Thank you very much. I guess your work will benefit Mac users because current Adobe's implementation is really slow on Mac. (On Windows, it is OK, though. )

JongAm Park

Markus Gothe wrote:
The aqua-implementation will show you a native widget with the
movie-title set and pretty much nothing else... I need a vacation to
catch up the work.

//Markus