Re: [Gnash] Gnash Logo

From: Kevin Sonney
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash Logo
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:52:35 -0400

Michaeljohn Clement wrote:
> Markus Gothe wrote:
>> In fact when I got used to the logo we've now, I started to like it
>> more and more.
>
> Wouldn't it be better to have a logo that people like immediately?

Your friendly neighborhood webmaster here. One of the things Rob and I
have discussed is taking the existing logo and "tuning" it - keep some
of the basic elements and have the lulu.tv designers give it some
polish. Of course, the community has the final say in any logo
decisions, so if you don't like what we do, it can remain unchanged.

In the end, I'd rather the developers focus on developing and improving
gnash than worrying about logos and marks.

And as a side note, if you have website feature requests, web site
issues, or suggestions for the web site feel free to email to them to me
 at any time.

--
-- Kevin Sonney
-- address@hidden