[Gnash] error compiling gnash - using curl4

From: Praveen A
Subject: [Gnash] error compiling gnash - using curl4
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:29:49 +0530

Hi,

I'm getting the following error while compiling gnash cvs on debian
lenny. configure script recommended installing libcurl3-dev but there
is only libcurl4-dev in lenny and the compilation failed with the
following error. I guess it is because of an API change from curl3 to
curl4, shouldn't we update it with curl4 API?

../server/.libs/libgnashserver.so: undefined reference to
`curl_adapter::make_stream(char const*, std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [gparser] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/Rani/forge/cvs/gnash/utilities'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/Rani/forge/cvs/gnash'
make: *** [all] Error 2

--
പ്രവീണ് അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്
Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!