[Gnash] gnash [current CVS] fails to detect ffmpeg if ffmpeg is patched

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer
Subject: [Gnash] gnash [current CVS] fails to detect ffmpeg if ffmpeg is patched with Dirac support
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:11:18 +0200

Hi,
current gnash fails to detect ffmpeg headers if ffmpeg is patched with support
for the Dirac codec.

The problem is that Dirac makes ffmpeg #include some dirac headers, and
therefore adjusts the pkgconfig file to include both the ffmpeg and dirac
includes -- the ffmpeg detection code in macros/ffmpeg.m4 assumes
pkg-config --cflags-only-I libavcodec prints only 1 path. (future ffmpeg
versions might print several paths as well, depending on what external
dependencies are added...).

There's also some more oddities in ffmpeg.m4:

if $PKG_CONFIG --exists libavcodec; then
        [...]
fi
topdir=`$PKG_CONFIG --cflags-only-I libavcodec [...]`

topdir will be garbage if pkg-config --exists libavcodec failed (because there
is no pkgconfig file in that case), so that check should be moved inside the
if $PKGCONFIG --exists block.

The patch I've attached fixes both issues.