[Gnash] Re: Problem with dynamic text

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [Gnash] Re: Problem with dynamic text
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:23:02 +0100

[Tomas Groth]
> version 0.7.2 and (especially) 0.7.1 are outdated, please try the
> cvs version.  There has been a lot of changes!

Most people will use released tarballs and not download from the
continuously changing repository.  Asking those who mention problems
with the tarballs to use the repository will not reach all those who
do not ask.  Because of this I believe it is a good idea to make
tarball releases often.  What about making date-stamped tarball
releases every week?

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen