Re: [Gnash] Gnash development gathering?

From: Dave Crossland
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash development gathering?
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:24:51 +0000

On 18/12/06, Rob Savoye <address@hidden> wrote:

  The harder answer is when, followed by Where.

I highly recommend the Libre Graphics Meeting, May 4-5-6 2007, which
is a Free Software conference for developers and artists of all free
art/design/creative applications

http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Conference

Most of the Gnash developers are in Europe.

The only catch is that its at the École Polytechnique in Montréal, Canada.

Last year it was in Lyon, France, though, so perhaps the 2008 one
might be in Europe again, and by then I hope there'll also be a Free
Flash authoring application as well as a very mature player! :-)

--
Regards,
Dave