[Gnash] Gnash in Debian SID

From: Miriam Ruiz
Subject: [Gnash] Gnash in Debian SID
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:46:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I've put Gnash into Debian SID (unstable) repositories today (earlier it was
in the Experimental repositories). The version I've used is cvs from
2006-09-20 (I plan to keep updating it at a regular rate).

It seems to work OK for most of the people, but I have a question to ask. In
the page http://www.alteringtime.com/features/misc/?p=stickfight, when using
macromedia flash, it is possible to click on that 'play' area to start the
movie. With gnash, that button cannot be pressed, but you can start the movie
by using the right mouse button to get a menu, and selecting 'play movie'
there.

I don't know if that feature isn't supported yet, or if it's a problem of the
build. Can anybody tell me something about it?

Thanks a lot,
Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com