Re: [Gnash] Firefox plugin fails to build...

From: Brynet
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Firefox plugin fails to build...
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:05:01 -0400

On 6/29/06, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm not the most indicated person to answer this, as I never built
the plugin myself, anyway --disable-static shouldn't have to do
with it. Could you try:

cd plugin; make libgnashplugin.la

--strk;

Nope, the --disable-static --enable-shared did not help nore did "cd
plugin; gmake libgnashplugin.la" it says:

gmake: `libgnashplugin.la` is up to date.

I'm out of ideas. Everything is building except the shared object.
What could cause this?